0
hey.. haha havent been blogging, so here i am :D erm. i've got 5 As and 5 Bs haha :D .. got a B for home econs. so sad lurh!! okay. position wise.. i improved by 3 positions in class and 20 in level. improved in all subjects except for chinese. chineseee.... nvm. tomorrow's drama night! hope 1JT can win!! haha hope the chicken bring us good luck for english speech and drama. erm. cant wait for the malaysia trip with the class and the sydney trip with my family. heh heh. i love the ice cream in australia XD. OHOH and! i'm gonna learn piano. i KNOW it's late. but. heck!! my piano teacher would be my sis's friend. haha funny.. and my parents're gonna buy the piano on November the first..we chose the model already(yamaha JU109PE or sth) . it's kinda..short? hmm. they will upgrade it when i reach grade 5.. that is. trade in that piano for a new one! EXCITEDD! my mom would buy a grand piano if i played real perfect. obviously. fake. haha. still have not gone on a shopping spree. i want ballerina flats!!! and.clothes! haha. greedy ehs.





















chung cheng main (: taken by me (:




















taken by sili




















done by ang yee haha

0 comments: