0
yesterady had total defence celebration n chinese new yr celebration..ended at 11am..total defence ting was lyk quite nice la..they lyk suddenly offed all the lights in the grand auditorium...n then they start closing the big doors wif a bang... loud! so it's lyk gt bomb those sounds SO NICE LA...then they played the slides or wadeva...

LATER! went 2...... 2.... KCP!!! YAY! wif manda n bren... they went 2 my house first la..then go...then WE WENT 2 THE HALL! WHERE ALL THE P2S OR 1S were PERFORMING...HAHAHAHA....their voices're lyk sooo er high-pitched? saw li lao shi...p1 n 2 chinese teacher... she 4gt manda n my name...sure 1 la...bt she say we look familiar or sth... then... messaged tt mrs loy asking her where she iz.. so nvr wait 4 her 2 reply so called her...wanted 2 ask manda 2 call...BT SHE ALWAYS DUN WAN!! amanda!!! UNDFAIR!! hahah so called ... she picked up bla bla.. then she say she was rushing duno wad n 4gt tt we're coming n said sorry... IZ LYK WADDA... so wad lor... nvm..then took pics bt ugly 1.. bren dun wan 2 take ): so after tt bid FAREWELL 2 er hahaha (:

PROCEEDED 2 find where's the bus stop which leads 2 bedok interchange...manda called wendi bt she dun understand so asked me 2 tok 2 wendi..FINALLY found the bus stop...

boarded bus 18 then reacahed bedok interchange. went 2 macdonalds 2 find zi n wendi..SAW THEM hahah tok tok tok..bla..then bt tickets n watched movie.."ghost rider" bt zi cant lor so she went home... show was ok la.blabla

took bus home... IT WAS RAINING SO had 2 WALK WIF MANDA TILL I REACHED HER HOUSE......... so my jeans gt went...haix...

then the drain out side was flooded so me n my father took this long stick each n start lyk clearing the leaves..bt it was nt the leaves sumhow.. so i gt bored n went bak.. then my father came in n said it was a dried coconut -.=

2DAY..had maths tuition at home 4 2 hrs.. quite funny la.. its normal... maths tuition always lyk tt 1

oh ya i gt my shoes le..last night..n... THE DOG'S COMING 2MORROW!! my mother's fren's dog la...SO CUTE LOR..I SOO EXCITED..so ERM...wad ar..ohh..so i'm DETERMINED 2 do finish my hw..so 2morrow can play wif dog! hahah















my shoes haha the rest of the pics i took yesterday all ugly so cant post.. the comp now iz so laggy..i'd better publish now...

0 comments: