0

cant stand her...

Cant stand my mother.... she iz sooo irritating argh!!!! last night she was marking my assesment, the editing thing, she ask me some punctuation marks cause she cant see tha ans n i hao xin help her then she ask wads is ";" n i nvr hear then she shouted at me! SO BAD! then i was lyk angry lar.. of course cuz i help her she still scold me... so i lyk shout SEMI-COLON LAR... then she was lyk then wad is this?! then she point 2 tha ans then i say COMA LAR .. lucky she nvr say anything..she told me 2 do synthesis.. then can rest... then after i finish she asked ME 2 mark when it was lyk sooo much n SHE ask me 2 do it...cant stand her.. a bit oso shout...1 time she say tt i hav no respect 4 my parents.. then i say softly "u dun even hav respect 4 me" then she said nth.. i dunno if she heard.. n sumtimes she THREATENS me tt she will complain 2 my principle...sometimes i lie on the table n study.. she will say "everytime come 2 bks u always like so tired ! if u play so energetic !" iz lyk of course lah..another time wen it was parents- teacher meeting, she saw my eng paper, synthesis section onli gt 5/10..she was a bit angry then worse still, my teacher STILL said "most of my girls had 8 to 10 /10" i felt lyk strangling her... she's making my mother MORE angry... >:( so wen we walked out of the classroom she started scolding me INFRONT OF SOME STUDENTS THAT I NOE... she scold me a bit in class.. wen my teacher said that sentence..wen we reached home she still was scolding me.. she say "SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON TUITION U STILL GET BACK THIS KIND OF MARKS?!"

i juz cant stand her.. gtg .. bye.

0 comments: